Monday, August 8, 2016

Another Kind of Review: My New Kindle Case

Hello.

This time, I am not going to write a book review. I decided to share my thoughts about my new kindle cover. This is not a sponsored review. I bought this cover from Amazon.com.

I bought my kindle keyboard 3G in 2012. Then I bought a cover or a case if you prefer, to protect it. This is how it looks like after four years of keeping safe my kindle and being dragged every day to my workplace in my purse. It served well. And it was time for retirement.





The new model is :

Xtra-Funky Exclusive PU Leather Book Wallet Folio Style Case For Amazon Kindle 3 (Black 6" E-ink Display keyboard Model) with Clip on Robotic Folding Light - Purple



It was hard for me to find a cover for a kindle keyboard because all new models are with a touch screen. I must say the package arrived very quickly. I ordered it on July 18-th and it arrived on July 28-th. Estimated arrival was around August 3-rd. Very quick delivery! It is purple, fits my kindle well, the clip works well. It had a slight smell when it arrived, but after a couple of days out of the package, the smell is gone. 

The light works fine, it was included with the case. 


I am satisfied with the product. All I needed was a case that would protect  my kindle. I wasn't expecting a Louis Vuitton bag or something. This case simply fits the description. And for  $12.99, I hope it serves its purpose for many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment